edition of the Heritage Photo Contest is here. We invite photographs themed 'Monuments of India' and the chosen best photographs will be exhibited in India Habitat Centre for a period of 1 month starting from 1st December 2017 to 31st December 2017, during the International Conference of Heritage & Architecture experts.
- Contest is open for all.
- Each contestant can submit maximum of 5 photographs.
- Photograph must be clicked by the Contestant himself/herself.
- Photograph can be only of a monument (Built Heritage) within the present political boundary of Republic of India.
- Contestants are free to click the Monument alone, or compose the picture with other living/non-living subjects. In either case, the monumental structure must be visible.
- Photograph must not have any watermark.
Submission for Contest
- Entries will be submitted for the Contest.
- Contest is free and open to all.
- Each entry must be of size 8" X 12" at 300 ppi minimum (3600 X 2400 pixels).
- Entries must be sent through the channel, provided at the end of this page.
- Entries must reach us on or before 31st October, 2017
- Curators will shortlist all photographs that adhere to the theme.
- Shortlisted photographs will be printed and presented to the Jury for selection.
- Esteemed Jury panel shall pick the best pictures for the exhibition at India Habitat Centre.
- Result of the judgement will be declared on 10th of November, 2017.
- All winning participants will be informed via email or phone.
- Decision of the Jury will be final and binding.
- Once the winners are announced, each winner will be required to submit the high resolution picture for printing and framing (16" X 24" at 300 ppi).
- Winners will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 2800/- which includes all the operational, administrative, promotonal and miscellaneous expenditures.
- The Photographer will have full rights over the photograph. Post exhibition, the frame shall be given to the Photographer, along with a certificate from the club.
- Should anyone approach us to purchase any of the photograph, she/he will be put in touch with the Photographer directly to close the deal.
The exhibition is co-inciding with the International Conference of Architects, Conservationists, Archaeologists, Historians and Art Experts.
International Council on Monuments and Sites is a UNESCO supported body, world's largest NGO of it's kind, comprising of experts from across the Globe. Every 3 years, these experts meet for a General Assembly, which is scheduled to happen in Delhi this year. We are honored to partner with ICOMOS-INDIA for this Exhibition and promote the work of our participants in front of 1500 esteemed guests from different countries.
19th ICOMOS General Assembly will be held in India Habitat Centre and India International Centre in second week of December, 2017.
The Heritage Photography Club is in process of setting up an automated entry channel. If you wish to submit photographs immediately, please mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with following information:
Please note, you can submit maximum 5 photgraphs.
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email ID for communication (if it is different than the one you are using to send photographs
- Your city of residence
- Title for each photograph
- Description for Each Photograph
- Name of the Monument in the picture
- City, where the monument is situated